Saturday, August 29, 2009

Do turtles have pets?














It is amazing how lonely I can feel at times. It feels like I am the only person on the earth.

When mom was alive I would always call her when I felt like this. I love my dad but he just doesn't understand how I feel. I really have to find a way (and make an effort) to make some friends. They don't have to be close friends, but at least someone to talk to on the phone. When my phone rings I know it's dad on the other end, well sometimes Aunt Betty but that is all that calls.

Now that I am looking after dad it seems like an uphill battle to get out and make a life. Of course I am getting old to be out making friends or doing stuff. But I don't want to live the rest of my life like I feel right now. And I have a feeling that I will.

I'll be fine. I'm just in a mood. Give me some sleep (or some food) and I will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment