Sunday, April 1, 2012

I know

......I have been really lax in writing here, and that I have rarely kept up with other blogs, so it comes as no surprise that no one is really reading my blog anymore.  That's ok.  Blogging hasn't been the same for me since my mom died, or after AOL decided to throw us out.

Maybe someday I will get back into it.  I do think of it from time to time.  I think it would do me a world of good to get back to blogging and I miss some of the people that used to read me and that I read.

Maybe someday.......

2 comments:

  1. Hope you do blog more. I know a lot don't do that anymore but it is something I do for me. I enjoy it and enjoy reading others blogs too.
    Hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just go ahead and blog when you feel like it. Just writing will make you feel better, not to mention reading other blogs. Take care!

    ReplyDelete